1. How can I sign up as a customer on Juglo?
You can sign up as a customer on Juglo using the following steps
- Click on ‘My Account’ next to the search bar
- Select the ‘Register Now’ option
- Add your name, email address, phone number and a password (Make sure to click and check on the Sign up for Newsletters if you want information about the latest discounts and best deals)
- Click on the Register Button
- You have successfully signed up as a customer
An alternative option would be to use your social media accounts to log in directly by clicking on the icon. Juglo will only collect the information such as your name and email address and immediately sign you up as a customer.
2. How can I reset the password for my Juglo account?
To reset the password, click on 'My Account' and then choose the ‘Sign in’ option. Next, click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ option at the bottom of the screen. Enter your email address in the Reset Password screen.
You will receive an email from Juglo with a password reset link. Click to open the Juglo reset password link and it will lead you to Juglo password reset page where you can enter a new password for your account.
3. How can I add a new delivery address to my account?
- Here's how you can add a new delivery address to your Juglo account
- Log in by entering your credentials
- Click on ‘My account’. You will find an option of ‘Profile Details’
- Clicking on it would lead you to User account information page. Scroll down to find ‘Shipping Address’. Remove your previous information and add in the updated delivery address
- Click on Save.
1. How do I place an order on Juglo?
Follow these steps to purchase a product on Juglo:
- Click on your desired product and select your specifications and quantity.
- Click on Add to Cart, and then click on Check Out option.
- Now click on Proceed to Checkout
- Add your shipping address. Make sure that you confirm your name, phone number, and billing method.
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Click on ‘Place Order’
2. Does Juglo charge any service fee from buyers?
Juglo does not charge any service fee from its buyers. You only have to pay for your product.
3. What are the shipping methods available at Juglo?
There are two shipping methods currently available at Juglo. These are
- Fulfilment by Juglo
- Fulfilment by Vendor
4.How do I contact a Vendor before I purchase the product?
If you are interested in discussing more about the product, you can simply click on the product and find an option to 'Ask a Question' under the Vendor's name.
5. What kind of questions can I ask my vendor?
You can ask any product-based questions or queries relating to the product's warranty, specifications, etc. However, it is not advised to share contact details, using foul or abusive language or asking irrelevant information.
6. How should I determine the best seller for a certain product?
Juglo has an effective rating and review system for the ease of customers. Now they can evaluate the best seller for their preferred products and place an order with them.
7. What is the expected delivery time for order on Juglo?
At Juglo, we pride ourselves on our quick delivery period. Juglo offers next day delivery for all orders received till 1 pm— Monday to Friday.
8. What do I do if I experience technical difficulty at Juglo?
Juglo has a team of customer service representatives always available to guide you if you face any technical difficulties. You can either create a ticket here or send an email using the Contact Us form.
9. What is the difference between Fulfillment by Juglo (FBJ) and Fulfillment by Vendor (FBV)?
Fulfillment by Juglo refers to when the product is stored in the inventory of Juglo fulfillment center. The product is packed and shipped by Juglo and the seller can simply monitor the process using the tracking system
Fulfillment by vendor is when the seller lists the products on Juglo and handles everything from shipping to warehousing on his own.
10. How do I find out warranty information about the product before I purchase it?
Juglo does not offer any warranty for the products on its own. However, you can always contact the vendor directly to ask if the product offered by him has a warranty available.
1. How long do I have to apply for a refund?
The refund period for Fulfillment by Juglo is 30-days from the purchase date in which you can either apply for a refund or a replacement. In case you are purchasing under Fulfillment by Vendor, you have the return period as stated by the vendor.
2. Do I have to pay the shipping charges if I return a product?
No, you do not have to pay shipping charges if you request a replacement for the product, or return it in case it is damaged or not eligible for sale.
3. Can I return or get my items replaced after the return period has expired?
No, you cannot request a refund or return after the return period has expired.
4. What are the payment options available on Juglo?
Currently, Juglo supports the following payment methods:
5. Do I have to return all the products in my order if I find a problem with a single product?
No, you do not have to return all the products. You can simply return the product you find a problem with.
Customer Service and Discounts
1. How can I contact the customer service for my queries?
You can contact the customer service by creating a ticket here.
2. How can I get information about the latest discounts and promo codes available on Juglo?
You can always subscribe to Juglo's mailing list by adding your email address in the subscription box on the Home Page.
3. How should I add the Promo code?
You can add the Promo Code on the Checkout page. The option for adding promo code appears under the Order Summary on the right side of the Checkout page. Enter the promo code and click on ‘Apply’ to activate it and get discounts on your order.
4. Can I use more than one promo code for my order?
No, you can only use one promo code for each order.
5. Is my promo code discarded if my order I canceled or returned?
No, the promo code will be returned in case your order was canceled. However, the validity of the promo code will remain the same so make sure to use it in the time period that it is still valid.
1. How do I register myself as a Vendor/Seller on Juglo?
You can register yourself as a seller by clicking on the ‘Become a seller’ option. All you need to do is add your Company name, First name, last name and email address and phone number for verification. Click on submit and our team would approve you within a 12 hour period after email verification. It’s that simple!
2. How much fee do I have to pay for being a Vendor/ Seller on Juglo?
None! Juglo doesn’t charge any monthly or yearly fee from the Vendors. You pay Juglo 0% commission on each order. This way, you don’t pay us anything, even when you sell!
3. What are the benefits of selling on Juglo?
Juglo believes in solid backend support and customer satisfaction. With us, you get a chance to increase your profits, pay less advertising fees, kick-start your online business free of cost and get more customers— more sales!
4. How do I upload products on Juglo?
Follow these steps to upload products on Juglo
Step 1: Select products option under the drop-down Products.
Step 2: A drop-over menu will show you two options
- Single Product Upload
- Bulk Product Upload
If you want to upload a single product, click on ‘Single Product Upload’ and manually add the information regarding each listing in it such as:
- Name of product
- Category of product
- Price of product
- Description of product
- Image for product
Make sure that you set the ‘Status’ to be Active if you want your products to show in the storefront. (In case you want to add variations of the product, set it as ‘Disabled’ and add features first, and then variations of those features and then come back later to set is as ‘Active’.)
Step 3: Add UPC/EAN code for your product which will be used as a unique identity for your product. It will also be used to assign automatic code to the variations of the same listing.
Step 4: If you want to offer a discount, you can mention the ‘List price’ lesser than the ‘Price’ of the product. Otherwise, mention the same price or leave the space empty.
Step 5: You can add meta description and meta tags using the SEO tab, add discounts using the quantity discount tab and customize your products by adding them in deals using add-ons in the add-on tab.
Step 6: Click on ‘Create' option at the end of the product page to save the product.
If you want to upload a bulk product listing, click on the ‘Bulk Product Upload’ and upload a CSV file to upload your product listings in bulk.
5. How do I add variations and features for my product?
To add multiple variations for your product:
- Create a product with ‘Disabled’ Status.
- After creating the product, on the ‘Edit product’ page, go to the ‘Features’ tab
- Select the Variations, Features, and Specifications that correspond with your listing
- Click on Save.
- Return to Variations Tab, Use Existing Products or Create New Products with the features chosen
- Set your pricing and quantity available for each variation
- Come back to the product editing page, change the status of product to ‘Active’
- Save the changes
6. What is the minimum and maximum order quantity?
- Minimum order quantity: the minimum number of items that a customer can buy at a time.
- Maximum order quantity: the maximum number of items that a customer can buy at a time.
7. What are the supported formats and sizes of images for the product?
Images should not exceed 2MB. Supported formats are JPEG, GIF, and PNG.
8. What are the ‘Options Settings’ and how are they used?
Options Settings allow you to customize the settings and options for making the products appear and create exceptions for products.
Options Type: It allows you to select how the options and variants of this product appear and work on the storefront:
- Simultaneous: Customers can choose the variant for each option independently and in any order.
Blue small, red large, blue medium
- Sequential: Options and variants are chosen one after another, in a given set of order Blue Small, Blue Medium, Blue Large
Exceptions type: select a type of product option exceptions:
- Forbidden: specify Forbidden combinations on the Options tab. Customers won’t be able to purchase a product when they choose a forbidden combination of option variants.
- Allowed: specify Allowed combinations on the Options tab. Customers will only be able to select these combinations of option variants.
9. What is meant by List Price?
List price is an option provided when you want to offer a discount on a product. If you set a list price that is lower than the product’s price, a Discount label will be displayed for the product.
10. What is meant by ‘In Stock’?
In stock refers to the number of products in the stock. Mention the total number of products that you have in your stock in the option.
11. What is the meaning of ‘Zero Price Action’ and how do I set it?
- Zero price action refers to what should be done if the product price is set to zero, this is for when
- The customer wants to put people to add their own price for it, such as old or used products.
- The product is listed for charity or donation causes
- The customer has accidentally or for some other reason placed the price as zero.
If you click the option you’ll notice that it gives you three options:
- Do not allow customers to add the product to the cart: This option does not allow the customers to place the product in cart or place an order
- Allow customers to add the product to the cart: This option allows the customers to add the products to cart and place order for it
- Ask customers to enter the price: customers will see an input field and will be able to enter the price that they’re willing to pay for the product. The Vendor will get a notification for the price customers have selected.
12. What do the options in ‘Inventory’ mean?
Track with options: if you set the option to track with options, you'll need to set the number of in-stock items individually for each combination of the variants. This way, if one of the variations from the listing has been sold out, you can still use the same listing to
- Track without options: You don’t need to set up the number of in-stock items individually for each variant.
- Do not track: The inventory is not tracked according to sales, you need to manually adjust the items left every now and then.
13. What are Search Words?
Search words are the list of words by which the product should be easily found and shown on the search results on Juglo
14. What is the difference between Full Description, Short Description and Promo Text?
Full description: Full description is the in-depth description that will appear on the product details page of the storefront. The description can be either a plain text or a formatted HTML text. You can set it up with the help of tools provided in the Full Description text box.
Short description: It is a short product description that appears on the product list on the storefront
Promo text: It is an added block with information about the product that appears on the top right side of the product page. This makes it easier for users to skim through the specifications and features of the product.
1. What is Juglo?
Juglo is one of the first eCommerce marketplaces to open its virtual doors in UAE, giving you an opportunity to fill a market gap and sell your product overseas through our fulfillment centers based all over the United Kingdom & Europe now available in over 12 countries in UK, Europe and Asia.
Juglo provides access to a reliable platform where individuals and businesses can grow and improve while forming lasting relationships with customers and consumers. Not only does this make Juglo a platform to expand one’s business but also UAE most prominent marketplace to sell easily.
2. Am I tied into a contract if I want to sell on Juglo?
No, we don’t tie anyone into a contract to sell on Juglo. You can use Juglo as little or a much as you like with the benefit no monthly fee!
3. Am I limited to the number of product listings at one time?
No, you can list as many items as you want to and we will not charge you to do so.
4. Can I sell to users outside of my own country?
Yes, you can list items to all Countries that we currently support.
5. How do I receive payments for the items that I have sold?
We require all vendors to provide us with your IBAN while requesting for withdrawals. This allows us to transfer your funds once an item has been purchased.
6. How much does Juglo charge per sale?
The seller will pay for the Stripe transaction fee which is currently 1.9% + £0.20. for European cards and 2.9% + £0.20 for non-European cards.
7. Do you have a customer support team?
Yes, we are available Monday – Friday 9am. – 5pm GMT. Our contact phone number is 0330 1233209 or alternatively you can contact us here.
8. Do I need an account to buy on Juglo?
Yes to place an order on Juglo you simply just need to create a free account. This only takes 2 minutes to do!
9. Can I import my product listings from Amazon and eBay?
Yes we understand that many of our vendors will currently be selling on Amazon and eBay. So we have added a feature to our site that will allow you to easily import your existing products to the Juglo platform.
10. I have found an error on Juglo or would like to make a recommendation.
We also appreciate feedback either good or bad, as we are always looking at ways to improve the experience for our buyers and sellers. If you want to report something or make some suggestions, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org